Sunday 17 July 2011

You DO learn something new every day!

   Yesterday my hubby took the kids out for the day so that I would have the chance to study in a quiet environment. At the time I thought I was doing so well, reading and taking in the information, stopping for a coffee only once! I went to sleep last night very pleased with the amount of work that I had done. Then came today................ First off, the family helped sell sausage sandwiches at the local Bunnings to help raise money for the Scouts (my son is a Joey). After chatting with the Public for a while, eating our own sausage sandwiches and swapping over with the next team, we came home and played some games together. Foolishly I thought, I'll just have a quick look at the Forum on ETL401 since I mainly worked on 501 yesterday. Sigh! I thought I had worked the Forum out. Much to my horror, the sub-forums that have been mentioned by the lecturer (and I thought just not added to the main page yet) have been there the whole time - in ANOTHER section. Sigh (again) - I need to keep reminding myself, you learn something new every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment